| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in September is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.6 °C (72.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in September is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of liquid is laid down across on average 8 days.
- In September the heavens above Sofia are fine with on average a detectable 6:38 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 5:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: