Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Bulgaria > Sofia Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Bulgaria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Sofia, Bulgaria

  • On average sunshine hours in Sofia range from 1:40 for each day in December to 10:05 per day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 15:08 long and the shortest day is 8:51 long.
  • The longest day is 6:16 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 2049 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:36 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 46.7% of daylight hours. The remaining 53.3% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 47.7° above the horizon at Sofia.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:09 02:54 04:13 05:56 07:19 08:48 10:05 09:29 06:52 04:50 02:50 01:40   05:36
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 09:25 10:28 11:51 13:20 14:36 15:15 14:57 13:52 12:26 10:57 09:42 09:05   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 23 (77) 28 (72) 36 (64) 45 (55) 51 (49) 58 (42) 68 (32) 69 (31) 56 (44) 45 (55) 30 (70) 19 (81)   47 (53)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 27.5 36.8 47.6 59.3 67.6 70.8 67.8 59.4 48 36.5 27.4 24   47.7

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Sofia, Bulgaria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy