| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in October is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with rain now and again. A mere 35mm (1.4in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Sofia is slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:50 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:57.
- There are approximately 5:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: