| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in November is cool at 5.1 °C (41.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.6 °C (49.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Only 53mm (2.1in) of water is dumped across on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Sofia are gloomy with on balance a scanty 2:44 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:16 long and the longest day is 10:14 long with an average length of 9:42.
- There are approximately 6:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: