| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in May is mild at 14.6 °C (58.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.1 °C (68.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10.7 °C (19.3 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry with rain once in a while. Just 78mm (3.1in) of liquid is deposited during on average 15 days.
- In May the heavens above Sofia are a little sunny having on average a welcome 7:19 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 15:03 long with an average length of 14:36.
- There are approximately 7:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: