| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in March is cool at 4.8 °C (40.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in March is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with sleet, rain or snow at times. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of liquid is dropped across on average 10 days.
- In March the heavens above Sofia are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:13 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 7:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: