| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in July is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with some rain. Only 56mm (2.2in) of H2O is laid down across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Sofia is very sunny with an average of a substantial, 10:05 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 14:32 long and the longest day is 15:15 long with an average length of 14:57.
- There are approximately 4:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: