| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in February is very cool at 0.7 °C (33.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7.9 °C (14.2 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sleet or snow now and again. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of H2O falls across an average of 11 days.
- The skies in Sofia are gloomy having on balance a scanty 2:38 of gorgeous solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:28.
- There are approximately 7:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: