| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in December is very cool at 0.6 °C (33.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sleet or snow at times. A mere 44mm (1.7in) of water is dumped during on average 10 days.
- The skies in Sofia are really dreary having an average of just 1:40 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:02 long and the longest day is 9:15 long with an average length of 9:05.
- There are approximately 7:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: