| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in August is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.7 °C (78.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.3 °C (57.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of fluid is released across on average 7 days.
- In August the heavens above Sofia are sunny with on average a considerable 9:29 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 13:52.
- There are approximately 4:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 69.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 30.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: