| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Sofia in April is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.7 °C (40.5 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 10.6 °C (19.1 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain occasionally. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of H2O falls across on average 12 days.
- The blue above Sofia is fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:44 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:20.
- There are approximately 7:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sofia April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sofia, Bulgaria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sofia: