Climate of Sofia, Bulgaria Average Weather
- Sofia, bulgaria, 42°38'N, 23°23'E, 591 m (1939 ft)
- Sofia has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Sofia is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 10 degrees Celsius (50 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 579 mm (22.8 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2049 hours.
- If Sofia were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: